KLEINE BIEN BVBA (Bonnefooi, Epaulé Jeté, House VDH /artist working space) IS LOOKING FOR AN ARTISTIC COORDINATOR
WITH: Ambition, positive energy, guts, knowledge and love for the arts and music.
WHAT’S IN A WORD? Development & coordination of different cultural projects & artistic events with a common sense of social & ecological sustainability.
- Always on the lookout for new scenes, initiatives, upcoming artists & subcultures
- Able to coordinate all aspects of project development (promotion, budget, production, logistics…)
- Flexible (some evenings and weekends)
- Adept in fundraising
- Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders – local, national and international and to create long-term partnerships
- A team player & networker
- Able to work towards common goals & objectives
- Not afraid to come up with the most wicked idea… and end up realizing it
- Extended knowledge & interest in the national & international music scene
- The ability to have a global view and long-term goals
- Experience & background in arts management
- Solid language skills, written & spoken (ENG is a must, FR and or NL is an asset)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good social & communication skills
- The ability to think out of the box `
- A dynamic cultural job opportunity in the pounding heart of Brussels
- A challenging function within an inspiring setting
- A chance to develop artistic projects in a metropolitan environment
- A CDI with interesting conditions
- A performing team of managers, technicians, administrators, trainees to collaborate with on long term
- A playground for independent workers with a no-nonsense attitude
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are welcome until 16/01/2015.
Part time employment can be considered, and if so, in a different set-up.
Starting date to be determined.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Bonnefooi is situated in the heart of Brussels and opened its doors in 2008. Is has been host to quality and adventurous live music every day ever since. Our younger sister, Epaulé Jeté is a “lieu de vie” at Place Flagey, creating and pioneering its own concept within the world of jazz. The umbrella of the Kleine Bien, HOUSE VDH, is a 400M2 house/workspace above Bonnefooi and becoming a buzzing meeting point for those interested in music, art and other related disciplines. Other projects in the pipeline for Kleine Bien: an outdoor festival, co-productions, artists in residence, international projects and partnerships, …